Death Parade

Death Parade fans, gather!

WARNING: some pics are not suitable to be seen if you're scared of things like this.


From the first time I saw the cover of the anime, I was like, "This is 100% on my must watch list, no matter what it takes, I will watch it." 

It didn't made me disappointed though, it's as great as what I've thought.
This anime tells you about all of us human's darkest nature.
But first let me let you know the plot.


"Welcome to Queen Dekim." What greets two unsuspecting guests is a strange bar, Queen Dekim, and the white-haired bartender, Dekim. "From here you two shall begin a battle where your lives hang in the balance," he says to introduce the Death Game. Before long the guests' true natures become apparent. As a matter of course, at the game's end Dekim is revealed to be the "arbiter." Dekim's judgement on the two guests is...
Genre : Drama, Mystery, Psychological, Thriller 


 

As us humans know, when the death comes, humans are judged by their karma and deeds. After the judgments we're sent to either "heaven" or "hell".

In this anime, there's various types of Judgments, it's interesting. The judgments are games that is just a side trick to lure out the darkest deepest personality of humankind.


In every episode there's two person visit the "Quindecim" and will be judged based on the judgment they chose using a roulette. They're informed that they will play a game that will risk their own life on while playing it. So sometimes because a person don't want to take the reality about the truth that lies in front of themselves, they go insane



The people that are sent to Quindecim are first asked a question about whether they remembered anything before they came to Quindecim itself.
After the game is set, the people play.
As they play the game, there's a various situation will trigger their memory and they'll remember some of it parts by parts.


After the game's winner is announced or unveiled, the judgments will be passed


People's soul are sent either to reincarnate themselves, or the void, where the darkest of the darkest exist. I think that the void is what we think as "hell" though, and reincarnation is the "heaven".
If you're a fan of psychological genres, you'll probably or maybe 100% like this anime
I'm just saying.
I really want to see more of Death Parade, because I know that there's a twist coming up, especially a cliff hang. It's just my presumption, it's not a spoiler, don't kill me.
This anime is currently airing, and it's at the fifth episode.

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram