Kekkai Sensen

Kekkai Sensen or Blood Blockade Battlefront 



is the most amazing anime of this season for me. 

Synopsis:
A breach between Earth and the netherworlds has opened up over the city of New York, trapping New Yorkers and creatures from other dimensions in an impenetrable bubble. They've lived together for years, in a world of crazy crime sci-fi sensibilities. Now someone is threatening to sever the bubble, and a group of stylish superhumans is working to keep it from happening.

Genres: actioncomedydramascience fictionsupernatural


Leonardo Watch, A kind and humble young photographer who came to Hellsalem's Lot to help his ailing sister. A mysterious entity gave him the "All Seeing Eyes of God", granting him a variety of ocular powers, at the cost of his sister's sight. He tends to be bullied by Zapp and has been kidnapped on more than one occasion, usually because of his eyes.



Kekkai Sensen is the first and maybe the only anime that interest me in this season but maybe Owari no Seraph will make me want more. Kekkai Sensen is the type of anime that you don’t really want to watch at first but when the thing clicked you’re just like glued to the anime for ever and ever and ever and after. Or maybe not, I don’t know. But I'm so digging this anime till the end.

Blood Blockade Battlefront centers around the crime fighting organization "Libra" and their battles in Hellsalem's Lot, formerly known as New York City. Hellsalem's Lot was created when a portal to the "Beyond" opened, becoming a paranormal melting pot of monsters, magic and the everyday mundane life, and it is up to Libra to clear the streets of trouble and prevent the horrors of this city from spreading to the outside world. - Wikipedia



It starts off with the main character chasing a monkey because the monkey stole his camera when he was in a cafe with deep thought. The monkey has a high agility and it’s said that normal eyes can’t see that agile monkey’s movements basically because the monkey was too fast to be noticed but Leonardo saw that monkey instantly because he has the “All Seeing Eyes of God”. Pretty cool. 


 

From the plot, you may see that it’s kind of like the normal plot that all anime have and that is the main character becoming a hero. But this anime is so action-comedy packed and there’s some drama to spice up the plot for a bit. It also has the classical animation effect like whenever they cast a skill there’s words shown visually in the screen and every time I see it I feel like I’m playing Street Fighter or Tekken.



I haven't watch this till the end yet, I've just in the fourth or fifth episode of this anime but I'll update this post as I go through everything. Hopefully I don't change my mind. But overall, people all over the otaku realm have been saying that this is the anime for this season and it's a must watch anime from me too. So peace out! See y'all later.

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram