WELCOME TO OTAKU-ized

HI! WELCOME to OTAKU-ized!
オタク化しへようこそ
I hope you'll have a pleasant stay!
私は、あなたが快適なご滞在を持っていただければ幸いです


*I google translated everything*

Based on the name of this blog you can probably predict or even expect something otaku-ish is gonna be happening soon. Yes you're right. I felt that I should just make this blog for sharing my otaku's side. You'll never stumbled on this site by accident because all post will be related to anime, otaku, movies, and some things in the internet. 

There's probably more than one author in this blog because I don't watch every anime in every season like seriously only a NEET can do that. 

Let me introduce myself first. 
My name is Elvin Susanto, I have my own private blog which I post stuffs about almost everything except the categories in this blog. Mostly my daily life blog, thoughts on things, some random motivations, awkwardly funny things and many more stuffs. You can check it out in HERE!
I'm currently studying at my hometown's international university, majoring in Information System. Information System is somewhat similar to Information and Technology, what made it different were the course we have to take up like I don't have physics to take up while Information and Technology major need that. 

This blog will consist mostly about anime news and anything related to it + the wide network of the internet. 

If you think we forgot something for the posts just let us know in the comment section below and we'll try to redefine our posts in the future.
We're just getting started. 
私たちは、まだ始まったばかりだ
I'll see you soon! 
私はあなたにすぐに表示されます!



Please do not mind the grammatical errors that I have either in the English or Japanese part. The Japanese words are translated using online translator, so please be kind. 

All photos that I used is from the anime "Death Parade" which I'm fanboy-ing in every episode because of it's coolness. 

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram