SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN THE MOVIE

FIRSTLY, SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN DECADES!

But now I'm back and bringing the phenomenal anime that have just been turned into a live action movie. YES IT'S SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN! or probably you would know it as "Attack On Titan".


LIKE. CAN. YOU. IMAGINE. THAT. IT'S. BECOMING. LIVE. ACTION. AND. MOVIE. OMG. I. CAN'T. 

Well I can now (that escalated really quickly) but on that day, humanity received a grim reminder...
(see what I did there :>)


But tbh, I haven't watched the first part of the movie yet but hopefully I'll have the chance to watch the first before I go and watch the second part of it (hopefully). 


It's said that the story plot in the movie is changed a little bit so it's not really the same with the plot that the anime has for the story line. I don't know if the new plot that has been implemented in the movie is better, not that good or bad because I haven't watched it yet as I've said. But most of the people that have watched it said that the movie is a-m-a-z-i-n-g...


Oh and if at this point you haven't know what Shingeki no Kyojin or Attack on Titan is all about and why is it so popular, here is a synopsis

Attack on Titan (進撃の巨人 Shingeki no Kyojin?) is a 2015 Japanese dark fantasy action horror film loosely based on the mangaseries of the same name by Hajime Isayama.[4] The film is split into two parts,[5] with the first part released in Japan on August 1, 2015 The film was directed by Shinji Higuchi, written by Yūsuke Watanabe and Tomohiro Machiyama and features an ensemble cast that includes Haruma Miura, Hiroki Hasegawa, Kiko Mizuhara, Kanata Hongō, Takahiro Miura, Nanami Sakuraba, Satoru Matsuo, Shu Watanabe, Ayame Misaki, Rina Takeda, Satomi Ishihara, Pierre Taki and Jun Kunimura. Critical reception for both films received lukewarm reviews at best and are blamed for slowing down the production of the anime.
 
A second part, titled Attack on Titan: End of the World (進撃の巨人 エンド オブ ザ ワールド Shingeki no Kyojin: Endo obu za Wārudo?), immediately followed on September 19, 2015. - WIKIPEDIA


Well clearly, I haven't been catching up with anime news and stuffs like that but Attack on Titan live action caught my fading attention to anime. But as you've seen by the gifs and such things, the animations of the effects, the environment, the casts, the people, the titan and everything else that are in the movie is almost flawless. Even the trailer at the part where a child is crying alone and the attention is focused at the child. That child has a flawless acting skills. I have a high hope for AOT movie because I watched a Japanese movie before, disappointed to the core and that movie is Kuroshitsuji. No offense but it's the truth, the acting is weird.


But anyhow, have you watched the movie yet? If you have, how is the movie? And if you haven't watched it yet like me, are you excited to watch it? Or no lol

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram