Kiseijuu Sei No Kakuritsu (Parasyte)

*WARNING : this post may or may not contain graphic pics.*



Firstly I want to apologize for not posting in so many consecutive days, but guess what? Now I'm back and hopefully better than before.



Parasyte centers on a 17-year-old teen named Shinichi Izumi, who lives with his mother and father in a quiet neighborhood in Tokyo. One night, worm-like creatures called Parasites appear on Earth, taking over the brains of human hosts by entering through their ears or noses. One Parasite attempts to crawl into Shinichi's ear while he sleeps, but fails as Shinichi is wearing headphones, and enters his body by burrowing into his arm instead. In the Japanese version, it takes over his right hand and is named Migi (ミギー?), after the Japanese word for 'right'; Tokyopop's version, in which the images are flipped horizontally, has the Parasite take over Shinichi's left hand and it is named Lefty.
Because Shinichi was able to prevent Migi from travelling further up into his brain, both beings retain their separate intellect and personality. As the duo encounter other Parasites, they capitalize on their strange situation and gradually form a strong bond, working together to survive. This gives them an edge in battling other Parasites who frequently attack the pair upon realization that Shinichi's human brain is still intact. Shinichi feels compelled to fight other Parasites, who devour humans as food, while enlisting Migi's help.
Genre : Horror, Sci-Fi

This anime is basically the most interesting anime in the season for me. This anime is currently in the 19th episode. It was told that it will end in the 20th episode, so one more episode to go. At first most of you people who rarely watches gory stuffs will find this anime as "gross", "ew", and so on and so forth. I feel all of that too before I started to watch it because it's gross. 


But as I tried watching the first episode I feel like I want more of stuffs like this. Rather than being gross, the excitements overcomes it. I kind of recommended it to my friends but some of them are like "ew". Trust me, you'll crave for more of it after you started to watch the first episode, or maybe until the second episode. What made this anime more interesting was that it's a anime adapted from an 19 something's manga, so as you know, at that time fan-service was like a myth. 


The plot was awesome, how it happened, how it goes on, and other more interesting things like the animation. Most of the anime out and airing or ended were mostly super full action or great animation in the first few episodes and when it reaches the end, the animations quality decreased, some decreased to a indescribable level. 


But "Parasyte" always do the maximum on the animation's quality to maximize the potential of the story itself.
This part of the manga was also animated in the few episode before the 19th if I'm not mistaken. Maybe around the 16th/17th episode.

A few months ago my friend told me that "Parasyte" is going to be adapted to a live-action movie. I can't be anymore excited. But what made me lost the interest in watching it was that the plot they used was the same plot as the anime. So it's like you're watching it in real life version like "If Parasyte was In Real Life" type of thing. But other than that, the animation was quite amazing, I was stunned when I saw pics of the live-action movie like 

THIS
CONCLUSION :
Your time is worth spending on this anime. Try the first episode and see what miracle will happen. 

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram