Kuroshitsuji : Book of Murder OVA


Kuroshitsuji is like the anime that I've liked so much since the first time I watched it last year. I thought it was just another anime that girls like because there's so many handsome, charming characters. But it turned out quite not really my imagination. It's plot that is interesting. For those who don't really know what anime "Kuroshitsuji" is. 

Here's the plot :
One of the noble families of England - Phantomhive, has a butler, Sebastian Michaels. He has unquestionably perfect knowledge, manners, talent with materials. martial arts and much more. But for some reason, he serves a 12 year old master...

Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus:
The TV series will adapt the Noah's Ark Circus Arc, picking the manga story back up from the point at which they diverged. This arc immediately follows the Curry Contest Arc in the manga, which ended at episode 15 in the first season of the anime.
Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus


Genre: Action, Comedy, Demons, Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Mystery, Slice of Life, Supernatural. 
This is basically Sebastian in a shampoo commercial
Kuroshitsuji have  two seasons. I don't think that"Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus" is considered a season, if I'm wrong please let me know. The first season of "Kuroshitsuji" was awesome, filled with action, and mystery. When it comes to the second season, not everyone liked it as much as they liked the first one. Well for me it's really quite different than the first season though, it's more or less like a filler to everyone who wants more Sebastian and Ciel in action. Or maybe not.
You'll know what this mean when you watch Book of Circus X3
When you start watching, you'll probably gonna be going into the realm of the shipping. Yes, the shipping game. People ships Ciel and Sebastian like seriously. 

Kuroshitsuji photo KuroshitsujibyCorsethaha.gif
Nailed it
The Book of Murder OVA has just released in anilinkz - a free anime streaming website. It's currently in RAW version. I don't really know when will it be subbed. I don't really understand Japanese, so I'll wait for the subbed version and I'll let you guys know my thoughts on it. I bet it's gonna be as entertaining as Book of Circus.

Kurshitsuji: Book of Murder
If you haven't already watched "Kuroshitsuji" series, it's recommended from me personally. There's not only action and mystery in the anime, there's also comedy. So don't be thinking it's a really tensed anime type. It's not. 

If I have any new updates on "Kuroshitsuji: Book of Murder" I'll let you know. If you noticed I missed something or have any news about it, feel free to comment in the comment section below!

Idk if there's this scene, or this is a fanmade. Tell me!

Sincerely,
Me

Okay baii...

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram