HOW TO: Download uTorrent

Before you start to download a torrent file, you have to download the application first. You can use every kind of torrent application for a torrent file. I personally use uTorrent so I'll just show you how to download uTorrent.

STEP 1: 
Go to http://www.utorrent.com/downloads/win and choose your preferable choice based on your operating system. Well mine's microsoft so 


STEP 2:
After pressing the download button, 


I personally use Internet Download Manager(IDM) for direct downloads.

STEP 3:
When the download is done, open the downloaded installer. 

STEP 4:
Press next, until an agreement show up and press "I Agree" and this will show up. 

Choose your preferable option. I don't want uTorrent to start every time I starts up my laptop because you know my laptop is slow so ....

STEP 5:
Next everything if you don't want to read it but I hope that you'll read the headline though because who knows there's an offer that you want to decline. After those nexts, your uTorrent is installed! Congratulations.




Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram