Trinity Seven


Wait, wait, wait, I know. Calm down.
---

So, maybe most of you guys have knows this name for awhile, maybe even before the anime started airing, especially guys who are kind of, you know what I mean, no, not perverted.

Why did I typed that? You'll see.


Still don't get what I meant?


Still having troubles on figuring out what I'm saying?


Congratulations of figuring out what I meant! You get another knowledge for this anime! Wohoo!
'Kay, the reason why I'm posting about this anime is that this is a great anime, especially for a magic lover like myself.
This anime is about magicians, actions, and magic that are infused with modern weapons like guns etc. But other than guns there are still ancient types of magic tools like books, staffs, and other more things like a crystal ball.

See what I meant? Isn't it cool to watch a magic connected anime?

Everyday is a normal day in the small town where Kasuga Arata lives; however, everything changed on the day of the Black Sun, and following it, a magician appears before him. The Black Sun caused the Breakdown Phenomenon which destroyed the town where he lives. Because of this, his normal life was artificially reconstructed by a Grimoire that his childhood friend had left. Just what is the purpose of the magician coming to the town? What will he do with the Grimoire's keepsake?
ActionComedyFantasyHaremMagicRomanceSchool LifeSupernatural


Pretty nice. Sauce: Trinity Seven. A ghost has been here.. why do all male protagonists in anime look pretty much the same?Pretty nice. Sauce: Trinity Seven. A ghost has been here.. why do all male protagonists in anime look pretty much the same?Pretty nice. Sauce: Trinity Seven. A ghost has been here.. why do all male protagonists in anime look pretty much the same?

Of course, if an anime is just full of actions will be boring in the end because there's no change of situations. Animes with more genres are basically more enjoyable to watch. I'm not implying anything, if you thought of anything in your mind, that's just your mind telling you about yourselves. LOL, just kidding, no offense.



But other than the fan-services, do not forget that there's also action in this anime!






But this is one of many over fan-serviced anime, I know that some people will like it and some won't. Everything is relative in this world isn't it?




Trinity Seven has a amazing plot. It said that the guy's friend (or someone close, I forgot) was sucked into the dark sun and she's gone.

But the guy acquired a grimoire (the book he's holding) that created his own world unconsciously and involuntarily and caused a breakdown in the first episode. It's so amazing that he's suddenly became a magician and a demon lord's candidate, like seriously. When he entered the magic school, he found out a person who looked like his close friend, but actually not. (see the last two pictures, those are two different characters, I'm serious)
If you're a big fan of fantasy, or supernatural things, this is a anime that I would recommend. It has the stories of each characters, you can know them well as the episodes go, and different types of characters that you'll see which was *insert an adjective*.

If you want more of anime recommendations or things like this you can follow us by using blogger.com and add us to your reading list, or you can also subscribe to our RSS by using your yahoo mail.
Apparently I'm still the only one author in this blog, but hopefully more to come.

Follow me on my social medias if you want!
Link's in my own personal blog

As always, thank you for reading, may you have a great time ahead!
I hope you enjoyed my posts! :D

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram