Spring Season !!

So it's finally spring is it?
I live in Indonesia so I don't really have the 4 seasons some of you have in your country.
Indonesia has only wet and dry season. No winter, no fall, summer all year long.
By summer I mean hot days all year long except when there's rain.

For some of you I just want to say that Happy Spring Break!
If you're still busy with your studies, I hope that y'all will have the motivation till the end.
By saying spring season, it means that a new season of anime!

I'll be updating this blog as much as I can about this new season's anime.
Like the pictures, plots and something like it.
and I'll try to review some of the animes that I will watch like I normally do.

Lastly, sorry for the long absence! >.<


Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram