Kyoukai no Kanata : I'll Be Here [MOVIE]

I forgot to merge this post with the previous Kyoukai no Kanata post. 
I'm sorry. I forgot TAT

I just want to inform that Kyoukai no Kanata will have a movie!!!
I'm so hyped about it.

The movie is entitled
"Kyoukai no Kanata : I'll Be Here"

but it will be divided into two parts which the first part is



This first part of the film will start in Mar 14, 2015, Not Yet Aired, Spring Season.
I think that's in Japan's release date. I'm not so sure.

and the second part is


Will be released in Apr 25, 2015
Not Yet Aired
Spring Season

I didn't manage to find a synopsis of this Kyoukai no Kanata movies yet. But if there is please leave it in the comment section or maybe if I did manage to find it I'll update this post! Stay hyped. Be otakuized.



Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram